We’re just in the process of drafting the programme for Search Solutions 2012, to be held on November 28-29 at BCS London. As in previous years, we aim to offer a topical selection of presentations, panels and keynote talks by influential industry leaders on novel and emerging applications in search and information retrieval, whilst maintaining the collegiate spirit of a community event. If you’ve never been before, take a look at last year’s programme.
We don’t normally issue a formal “call for papers” as such, but if you’d like to get involved (perhaps as a panellist or speaker) and have an interesting case study or demo to present, then drop me a line. In the meantime, save the date: tutorials day on November 28, main event on November 29.
- Search Solutions 2011: Highlights and Reflections
- Informer – Spring 2012 edition
- Designing the Search Experience (tutorial at Search Solutions 2011)
- Search Solutions 2011: lineup announced!
- Search Solutions 2010: Reactions & Reflections