Interested in text analytics / natural language processing?
Then come to the networking event at the Goat Tavern in London on April 23. This event is co-located with the London Text Analytics Summit – so if you can’t make it to the summit itself, join us in the evening for a drink or two and a chance to network with your peers in the NLP community. As with all meetings of the London Text Analytics group, attendance is free of charge – just sign up on the event page. And if that wasn’t incentive enough, I’ve included the press release from our good friends at Text Analytics News below.
See you there!
Voice of the customer set to become a £635mln market place
To support the emergent analytics market, Text Analytics News has organized the Text Analytics Summit (London, April 23-24) which focuses on how to improve consumer insight to drive competitive advantage, click here to find out more about the conference Business-boosting tips will be delivered through a series of exclusive case studies by Aviva, Merck Group, HM Revenue & Customs, among many other groups across a range of sectors.
These talks will reveal practical insight on how:
- To store and analyse large amounts of data to make real time decisions and extract deep insights
- Companies across different sectors harness text analytics for customer experience management to drive competitive advantage
- Accurately capture and analyse the voice of your customer to improve the marketing of your product / service and drive customer retention
George Kiley, Chief Editor, Text Analytics News, and Summit host, says: “In times of austerity, it is crucial that we focus on what makes financial sense. So the London Summit centres on how text analytics can offer a source of commercial advantage – importantly, told through the stories of recent adopters.”
To learn more about the agenda, speakers and sponsors please click here to download the Summit Brochure. For more information and to book your place contact George Kiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0) 207 3757545
- Text Analytics for Medical Informatics + Question Answering
- Prostitutes Appeal to Pope: Text Analytics applied to Search
- The role of Natural Language Processing in Information Retrieval
- Applying text analytics to product innovation and legal cases
- Text Analytics: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow