Looks like the appetite for changing ownership has really taken root at Endeca. Casually perusing one of my old blog posts on Search Facets, I was amazed to see the byline spelled ‘P-e-t-e B-e-l-l’. Now, I’ve seen some weird auto-corrections in my time, but that’s quite some typo. You just can’t trust those spell checkers, can you.
- The Dimensions of Search User Experience
- Findability is just So Last Year
- Designing the Search Experience (tutorial at Search Solutions 2011)
- A Taxonomy of Search Strategies and their Design Implications
- Interaction Models for Faceted Search